Monday, March 13, 2017

Happy Monday!! Spring is around the corner

MARCH SPECIAL - Use code STPADDY for 17% off you total order, NOW THROUGH 11:59 PM ON 3-17-17


 DL.ART store-
***********************************************************************************
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART care package
***********************************************************************************
CLICK HERE for the RAK
CLICK HERE for DL.ART Thankful Thursday #200 Challenge "Flowers" (and you can always substitute with a thank you card)
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART MARCH LINKY CHALLENGE



Hi Everyone,
Happy Monday!!

As I write this the Max tree is almost gone the tree removal guys have been her for 2 1/2 hours and half of the tree is gone. More light is coming into the house and the half of the tree that was resting on the east side of our home is gone.  A real sense of relief that the danger of tree damage is gone and sadness in that I had named the tree after my dad and now that is gone.

On to my project I used  PTI stamp spring woods. The inks are CTMH
 I stamped the flowers in tangerine  and willow, leaves are in willow the branch  is in saddle.  I added pearl pen along the roof the embossing folder is AG and the designer paper is AC dear Lizzy


The crinkle ribbon is Rose' from the vintage vineyard bundle





Today's inspiration came from everyone!





Info
*********************************************************************************

The intimate bundle
all for $10.25

What you will receive:

5 yards of the intimate (gorgeous) crinkle ribbon.
2 yards- 3/4" inch black lace
2 yards- 3/8" double faced premium quality satin ribbon
5 yards-8 ply white 100% cotton twine
5 yards-4 ply pink and white twine
and 2 handmade Intimate flowers












Here are some other bundles you may like




My newest bundle release




5 yards of each color for a total of 10 yards for $4.99



The GOLD Bundle



Vintage Christmas Bundle


Challenges:
http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/mondaychallenge/?p=8402

 To order Close To My Heart Products or to join my team CLICK HERE

DL.ART logo with web address photo Capture DL logo with web address._zpsfl4kkzhr.jpg
click on the box to order ribbon


Follow on Bloglovin


Have a blessed day, Diana


11 comments:

  1. Beautiful project.Love how the bird is peeking out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous! I love the addition of the "pearls".

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous project, Diana!! The bird house looks amazing!! I love how you decorated it!! So sorry Max is almost gone, but at least you don't have to worry about tree damage. Have a great day, my friend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your birdhouse is so adorable! I love it! Too bad you couldn't put it outside to have some feathered friends nest in it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful bir house Diana. I love the cheerful roof and the embossing. That cute little bird has a cool place to live I am glad that Max was removed without a problem. It must be a huge relief

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just darling!! The birdhouse is adorable!!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the colors on the roof and the sweet bird and bouquet!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW, this is beautiful Diana! I love the embossing and the sweet little birdie is just darling! Awesome project my friend!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh....this is the sweetest little birdhouse! Adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a cute project, love the little bird house. So sweet. Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...