Sunday, May 10, 2015

Happy Mothers Day

CLICK HERE for the RAK
CLICK HERE for DL.ART Thankful Thursday #156 Challenge "?"  coming May 14th
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART MAY LINKY CHALLENGE



Hi Everyone-- Happy Mother's Day,

You saw the card I made for my mother last week. Here is the card I made for my mother in law. I love how bright and cheerful it is. The sentiment comes from my favorite go to stamp set,  "Holiday tags", I love it because it coordinates with the art philosophy  cartridge and it has a sentiment for all occasions.


The ink is pear and thistle from CTMH, the DPS is from Basic Grey fresh cut, along with the brads and all the other embellishments.

Challenges:
http://avenue613.blogspot.com/2015/05/challenge-123-anything-goes-woptional.html
http://suzypantssmarty.blogspot.co.uk/
http://scrappers-delights-challenge-blog.blogspot.co.uk/2015/05/challenge-44-inspiration.html
http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.com/2015/05/week-310-die-cuts-more-than-2.html





Have a blessed day, Diana

16 comments:

  1. Pretty. The paper flower complements the paper wonderfully. I'll have to look at the Art Philo cartridge to see the Poppy flower. I hand delivered 2 Mother's Day cards last wk to one woman we call TX Grandmother to my daughter and one friend that I use to work with at Hallmark and we get together to play dominos.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, Diana! Love the die-cut flowers and the vibrant colours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Mother's Day card - love the choice of paper and flowers - great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card, Diana!!! Love that pretty flower!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok, so I did not rcv an email error. I'll ck to make sure so I'm putting one more comment in. Looking at Art Philo cartridge and did not see a flower other than Flower8 with different # of petals.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  6. So gorgeous Diana! I LOVE the bright colors and fabulous flowers:) LOVE it! Happy Mother's Day my friend...thinking of you and hoping you are doing well:)
    Hugs,
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card so bright and cheery and thank you for joining us at Suzy Bee's Challenge Blog crafty hugs Judith DT x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A stunning creation for our theme this week Diana, thanks so much for sharing your creativity with us at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous! LOVING the flowers!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card - love those flowers. Hope you had a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's so gorgeous, Diana!! It's like a bouquet on a card!! The colors are fabulous!! I know you MIL adored it!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  12. beautiful card and the colors are so vibrant.!
    Regina*

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a very pretty card and the flowers are gorgeous. Thankyou for joining in at the Allsorts Challenge this week. Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  14. The flowers are GORGEOUS!! Beautiful card my friend!!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is truly a card that makes you happy. Thx for joining us at Scrapper's Delights challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...