Sunday, January 4, 2015

Merry Christmas!

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART  JANUARY LINKY  CHALLENGE
CLICK HERE for the RAK
CLICK HERE for DL.ART Thankful Thursday #147 Challenge "HAPPY NEW YEAR"





Hi Everyone,

It is really cold here , not our typical weather. I love that it is green though because of the rain we a couple of weeks ago.

 I know it is late and all. I had made a set of four of these with different critters on them. I got a goody box from a friend and all the critter die cuts were already made so all I had to do was put them on the cards backgrounds that I made.  Isn't that little pup adorable. I think there are still some Christmas challenges out there, so I thought I would join.



Challenges:
http://avenue613.blogspot.com/2015/01/challenge-105-anything-goes-woptional.html


Have a blessed day Diana

10 comments:

  1. This is adorable!! That little guy is so sweet with his Santa hat!! Love the papers!! Have a wonderful evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's never too late for Christmas, Diana! Especially when it is so cute!! love that sweet puppy and the pretty paper background you've incorporated here. PS...it was 74 degrees here today. Went walking in shorts...not our typical NC weather but I'll take it! Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooooooo cute! LOVING that doggy!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aaw, what a sweet card! The pooch is darling! Where is the sentiment from?
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute. There are a couple other Christmas challenges you can enter this in. Ck out my 'happy christmas my deer' blog post and you can cut & paste the Christmas challenges. Please let the challenges in a comment know I sent you to enter.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is SO cute, I love the pattern papers and the fun little pup!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just too delightful! The image is adorable and the mix of patterned paper works well! Thanks so much for sharing with us here at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute, cute, cute! This is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a nice surprise. You made such a cute card with that pup. Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    Designs by Dragonfly {blogspot}

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...