Friday, January 30, 2015

i like you a lot

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART  JANUARY LINKY  CHALLENGE
CLICK HERE for the RAK
CLICK HERE for DL.ART Thankful Thursday #149 Challenge "Valentine"




Hi Everyone,


I have a fun card today. I am using 3 different unity stamps that I won last week and I just thought I would have a little midnight fun, before I hit the hay!!  I met up with my nephews Mother in law yesterday for breakfast she was in town, we have spoken on the phone before and  we chat on line, but it was nice to meet her in person and have breakfast downtown.  We went to one of my old haunts, I forgot how good the food is there.  She was with a friend that she has known for a long time, there were here visiting her daughter who is going to college at the University.

The hubs has been sick for ten days and I am just praying I do not get it, and that he gets better soon.



I hope you like it.



Stamp: Unity
Ink: versamark onyx black
Copic and Shinhan markers



Challenges:
Unity: FWF
http://doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com/2015/01/brrrr-its-cold-out-there-come-enter-our.html


Have a blessed day, Diana


32 comments:

  1. This card is adorable…….well wishes for your hubby….good vibes being tossed that you don't get sick.

    Hugs, Lori m
    www.throughtheeyesofgg@wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Diana this is sooo cute. Thanks for sharing.
    {I came over from the Unity Friends with Flair challenge}
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    Designs By Dragonfly {blogspot}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute Owl w/ hearts card.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! LOVING the owl and the banner!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This little birdie is ready for some serious love! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like ...this card... a LOT...so cute, Diana!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super adorable card Diana!
    Sounds like you had a great visit! So nice to get out and grab a bite with friends :)
    Hope the hubs feels better really soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great card,love the layout.xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so cute. Love your design too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute - love the owl.
    isoscia at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my gosh, this is adorable, Diana!! I love the stamps you used!! The sentiment is so cute!! Praying that your hubby feels much better soon...and that you don't catch what he has. Have a great weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  12. this card is super cute! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very pretty, I love that banner!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute card Diana! The little birdie is so cute! I hope you hubby gets better real soon! I can't believe how many people have been sick over the past few weeks:( Hope you don't come down with it!
    Hugs,
    Sherrie k

    ReplyDelete
  15. So Fun!! Looks like a great lot of stamps! Thanks for joining us over at the DoubleClick Skittles Challenge! DT Member Carri~Abusybee

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my goodness, how cute is this card?! I love the banners and that fun little owl!
    Hope your hubby feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Adorable card! Sending prayers to your hubby my friend!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh so cute... I like your card (a lot).

    ReplyDelete
  19. How fun to get to break out some of your newest goodies!!! This turned out so cute. I love that big banner with the hearts and how it coordinates with the bird holding the heart sign. Sweet. So fun to see what you come up with each week for FWF, Diana!!!
    Hope your hubby is better SOON!!!! Prayers that you stay well. Hugs.
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Sounds like you had a fun outing. I hope your hubby recovers fast and that you stay healthy. This card is so cute and fun.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Very sweet birdie and heart banner. Love this design Diana.

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a sweet card! Congrats on winning the fun stamps! I hope your husband feels better soon and that you are able to avoid getting sick!

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a fun card. Love that sentiment I remember saying similar things when I was younger. ;) Thanks for sharing with us at Double Click Skittles.

    ~DT Barbara

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...