Thursday, June 19, 2014

WEEK #2 DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY #134 "MASCULINE" CHALLENGE

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY JUNE Linky  CHALLENGE
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY#134 "Masculine" CHALLENGE
CLICK HERE to see the "Precious card"
CLICK HERE for the BBTB2 challenge-"Graduation " challenge post




Hi Friends, 

Welcome to  week  #2 of the  



DL.ART Thankful Thursday Challenge #134


THEME:
 MASCULINE

I even have a video for you




If you get the perfect layers they work best when you cut on the right side  and go all the way around in that same direction.  If you are left handed I would think ( I'm not sure) they might work best cutting on the left and going around that way.


CTMH_stamp set:
ink saddle, and desert sand
colonial white card stock
DCWV guy stack
perfect layers:




I am looking forward to seeing what you come up with.





The challenge will open at 9:00 am June 12, 2014 and

 will be open until 11:55 pm PST  June 24, 2014.



Prize:
from my wonderful sponsor




$20.00 gift certificate to perfect layers 



Challenges:


Have a blessed day, Diana


Follow on Bloglovin

10 comments:

  1. Absolutely fantastic male card Diana! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously one of my faves of yours!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an awesome masculine card, Diana!! I struggle so much with masculine cards...I want to add gems and ribbons and lace and glitter ;) Have a great day my friend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been having fun creating masculine cards. Thanks to your challenge.I will have a great stash of them built up. They are the hardest for me to create so thanks for the masculine challenge inspiration.
    Crafty hugs!
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting thíng, these mini perfect layers! Guess I have to take a closer look to these ... lovely card, too!
    hugs serafeena

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great video and thanks for your sweet comments on my blog and for becoming a follower!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What I said before my friend....
    Thank you so much for joining us at Craftin Desert Divas Linky Party.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*


    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...