Saturday, June 21, 2014

Praying for you

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY JUNE Linky  CHALLENGE
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY#134 "Masculine" CHALLENGE
CLICK HERE to see the "Precious card"
CLICK HERE for the BBTB2 challenge-"Graduation " challenge post


Hi Friends,

I know I will be needing some of these cards to send out, but I also wanted to have some for my Etsy store and for the show coming. So I will make many more of these also for the upcoming Link Up For Pink.

Here is how I did it:
 I followed the MOJO sketch --


 Here is a close up of the tie dyed ribbon




I used the elegant edges image from page 44 the oblong icon,then to that I added a piece of embossed and stamped on PTI vintage cream card stock. The embossing folder is from the Cuttlebug Asian bundle and the chalk is inkadinkadoo, the stamp is Ruby reprise (PTI) with Jenni Bowlin bubble gum ink.  I cut out a circle and stamped praying for you (VERVE: love it). With CTMH hollyhock marker pen I made faux stitch marks. I added the Tim Holtz ribbon and then topped it off with a tie died Ribbon die from PTI.
I love how the card came out.

challenges:
http://mojomonday.blogspot.co.nz/2014/06/mojo-monday-350.html
http://craftspotbykimberly.blogspot.com/2014/06/monday-challenge-140-fancy-edges.html
http://scrapbookerphd.blogspot.com/2014/06/challenge-12-add-texture.html
http://littlescrappieces.blogspot.com/2014/06/show-it-off-saturday-linky-party.html






Have a blessed day, Diana

16 comments:

  1. This is beautiful. You will surely add some brightness to someone's day

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, Diana!! I love the design and the tie-dyed ribbon!! This will definitely bring comfort to the recipient!! Have a great evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great take on the sketch! Love the ribbon on this too! Carri~Abusybee
    Skittles!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful and will surely brighten the recipient's day!
    Have a blessed day,
    Em,
    Creative Em

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful card - great job as always tfs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card. You used the sketch beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A gorgeous card my friend!!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card Diana. Thank you for stopping by my blog. Hope you have a great week!

    Laurie
    scrapsbysissy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful card Diana! I love tie die ribbon and the font of the sentiment is so pretty...very calming! Gorgeous card my friend!
    Have a great week!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so pretty. The little ribbon is such a wonderful way to personalize the card too.

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  12. So many lovely components here. From the ribbon to the details on the circle to the stamping. Beautiful. Thank you for joining ScrapbookerPhD's Texture Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at ScrapbookerPhD for our texture challenge.
    Hugs,
    Julie T

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...