Wednesday, April 23, 2014

WINNER of the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY #130 EASTER Challenge

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY #130 -EASTER CHALLENGE
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY APRIL Linky  CHALLENGE
CLICK HERE for the BBTB2 challenge Bird post





Good Evening Friends,

The winner of the #130  DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY EASTER  challenge today IS....





First of all,  I loved seeing all the  cards and projects  that were submitted for the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY EASTER  CHALLENGE  #130, you all did a great job.   It was so nice to see so many wonderful bunnies chickies, flowers and crosses  in one spot. I was honored to have them on my blog. Tomorrow begins challenge #131.  Mr. Linky will be waiting for you at 9:00 am. in the morning with the linky challenge!!

The winner  of #130 gets :

The prize: 




three packages 25 to a package  from my wonderful Sponsor and bloggy buddy
Carri~abusybee from DoubleClick
"Skittles"




CLICK HERE TO SEE THE ENTRIES





CONGRATULATIONS to the winner of the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY #128 CHALLENGE.
There were -91--entries.



I used  Random.org to select the winner and
The winner is: # 83
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Cely

Please send me an e-mail, with your  choices  and address, if necessary, so I can get your prize to you or the info to my sponsor.

My contact information is at the top of my blog


Have a blessed day, Diana

6 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...