Monday, January 8, 2018

Happy Birthday- again

This is my second post for today---
CLICK HERE for the Fantabulous Cricut Challenge
DL.ART store- Funky Hearts coming soon great for Valentine
They are here - Pokemon Flair, Star wars
 dogs, cats snowmen and penguins

***********************************************************************************CLICK HERE for DL.ART Thankful Thursday #219 Challenge "New Year"  (and you can always substitute with a thank you card)
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART JANUARY LINKY CHALLENGE
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART 7th Blogiversary & 7 giveaways


Happy Saturday  Everyone,

Remember I said my goal this year is to make more birthday cards, well this is my second one  for the year. I used the PTI wonderland stencil along with Stampendous shabby white embossing powder for the embossed background on Autumn Rose cardstock . the crinkle ribbon DL.ART Intimate, Vintage Christmas- evergreen and Milk Chocolate from the Sweet bundles. The Flair button is also from DL.ART store from the funky hearts 1 Flair buttons set #5. The card measures 4.25 x 5.5. The base is PTI basic white 110# and





challenges:
MIM- stenciled background




The newest item in the DL.ART store
"Funky hearts Flair buttons"  great for Valentine day or anytime
I have 5 sets with 6 buttons to each set.
Here is a look at set 1




www.dlartstore.com
www.dianamlarson.com

******************************************



The Valentine Bundle








Have a blessed day, Diana


12 comments:

  1. Beautiful Birthday card Diana! I love the color of the background paper and the different ribbons you used to make this wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful Birthday Card Diana! Love the pretty ribbon!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Again, Diana, I am smitten by this color combination - it's a lovely mixed media style creation - BEAUTIFUL! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautifully you have showcased the ribbon and buttons
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooh, I do love this artsy looking card with the gorgeous crinkle ribbon and flair button!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty card Diana! I like the colors, pretty ribbon, flair button and fun design!
    Have a great day!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty card! I love all the ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your pretty card my friend!!
    Hugs & Love
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...