Monday, November 6, 2017

Winner of the DL.ART October linky Challenge


DL.ART store-
 coming soon pokemon Flair, Star wars, super heroes and Alice in wonderland.
Thanksgiving and Santa

***********************************************************************************CLICK HERE for DL.ART Thankful Thursday #215 Challenge "Ribbon & Sparkle"  (and you can always substitute with a thank you card)
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART NOVEMBER LINKY CHALLENGE


Hi Everyone,

Hard to believe we are midway into fall Thanksgiving is in a few weeks and then Christmas is around the corner. I know you all came here to see who the winner is  -so here you go.... the winner of the DL.ART Octoberber linky is






There were  entries
Click here to see the entries

WINNER # 106




PRIZE:



The traditional Christmas bundle



CONGRATS TO: #Valerija

 If your name is chosen as the winner. Please contact me. My contact info is at the top of my blog 2nd tab from the top. If I don't have your address I don't know where to send it.








Follow on Bloglovin

Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Facebook





Have a blessed Diana

5 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...