Sunday, March 2, 2014

Happy Sunday!!!

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY #127 GIRL/LADY IMAGE CHALLENGE
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY MARCH Linky  CHALLENGE




Hi Friends,

You would think I am running out of post titles.  But, wouldn't it be nice if  everyday was Happy, Let's all work toward that goal.

I thought I would make a happy card  I like the bold colors on this and I can never have enough thank you cards, especially when there is always some one to thank for something.




Supplies:
Windsor Newton Aureolin yellow, for the painted pieces.
PTI card stock true black, new leaf, soft, stampers select white, raspberry fizz print, sentiment
from Beautiful Blooms.

Have a blessed day, Diana

6 comments:

  1. Ooh I love the colors and the hello touch of a paint on the background. Clean and lovely! i hope you are enjoying your Sunday my friend. It's been raining here all weekend and I have been enjoying it:)
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, Diana!! The colors are so pretty!! Have a great evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful Diana!
    Hope you had a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty Diana! The painted pieces look very cool:)
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...