Wednesday, October 23, 2013

WINNER of the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY #119 PUMPKIN CHALLENGE

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART THANKFUL #119 Pumpkin CHALLENGE ends October 22

Click here for the Linky Pinky Party - Breast Cancer Awareness

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY OCTOBER  LINKY CHALLENGE ends October 31





Good afternoon Friends,

I thought I would keep the announcement of the pumpkin challenge winner short and sweet.
I hope you all have enjoyed entering the challenge.






It is time to announce another challenge winner, I loved seeing all the PUMPKIN cards and projects  that were submitted, for the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY  PUMPKIN CHALLENGE  #119 you  all did a great job.   Tomorrow begins the #120 challenge!!    Mr. Linky will be waiting for you at 9:00 am. tomorrow morning!! I will give you the challenge now in case you want to work on it tonight and be the first one to enter--- WORD ART


Tammy Hobbs is the winner and if you have never seen her work before, look above, this is the card she submitted  and   to see more of her work CLICK HERE and while you are there congratulate her for a fine job.





CLICK HERE TO SEE THE ENTRIES


CONGRATULATIONS to the winner of the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY #119 CHALLENGE.
There were  53---entries.



I used  Random.org to select the winner and
The winner is: Tammy
CONGRATULATION!!!!Tammy

Please send me an e-mail, with your address  so I can get your prize to you. My contact info is at the top of my blog



Have a blessed day, Diana

4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...