Wednesday, September 4, 2013

WINNER- DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY #116 BACK TO SCHOOL CHALLENGE









Good afternoon Friends,

I thought I would keep the announcement of the camping challenge short and sweet.
I hope you all have enjoyed your summer





It is time to announce another challenge winner, I loved seeing all the back to school  cards and projects  that were submitted, for the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY  Back to School CHALLENGE  #116 you  all did a great job.   Tomorrow begins the September Linky challenge!!    Mr. Linky will be waiting for you at 9:00 am. tomorrow morning!!

The winner gets to pick  any of these choices from my wonderful sponsor CRI- KITS










CLICK HERE TO SEE THE ENTRIES


CONGRATULATIONS to the winner of the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY #116 CHALLENGE.
There were  41---entries.



I used  Random.org to select the winner and
The winner is: Carri
CONGRATULATION!!!!Carri

Please send me an e-mail, with your address  so I can get your prize to you. My contact info is at the top of my blog



Have a blessed day, Diana

9 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...