Monday, September 16, 2013

Happy Happy Monday

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY SEPTEMBER LINKY CHALLENGE ends September 30
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART THANKFUL #117 WEDDING  CHALLENGE ends September24





Hi Friends,

Here is My Monday inspiration for you.


Too bad it is a sympathy card. A few weeks ago my nephews wife's brother died in a fluke accident.  He had been hoping for a job for a long time so he could support his family. He got the job and the second day or week ( I'm not sure, I got the story third hand) He fell off of a truck and hit his head and died.  I am so sad for the family and my prayers go out to them. I have some cards in stock, but I wanted to make one special for them.  I like the way this turned out

The base is PTI vanilla cream, each of the layered border dies are from top to bottom lavender moon, hibiscus burst and scarlet jewel. My sentiment is from Asian fusion, stamped with Jenni Bowlin bubble gum. For the borders I used Spellbinders.

Challenges:
http://ppp-makeitmonday.blogspot.com/2013/09/mim158-with-bugaboo-stamps.html
http://avenue613.blogspot.com/2013/09/challenge-37-anything-goes-woptional.html

Have a blessed day, Diana

14 comments:

  1. OMG what a tragedy
    your simpaty card is beautiful
    I am praying for her kids and soul
    hugs Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sad, they are sure to appreciate this beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!!! Although we hate to do, and receive, sympathy cards wouldn't we rather they be so beautiful?!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty Card. I hate making Sympathy Cards. So sorry for your loss.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so wonderful - love how you used the layers. So sorry for your loss. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sad story. So sorry for the family! I'm sure they'll appreciate this card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so sorry you needed this card, but it is gorgeous!! I love the design!! Prayers for the family.

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card! So sorry to hear this sad news!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great border die cut colours .Simply a precious Sympathy card .Sad that we need these cards from time to time .
    Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card Diana. I saw this on MIM..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  11. Diana your card is beautiful,but your story is oh sooo sad. Keeping that poor family in my prayers.....so heartbreaking.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card, Diana. Too bad it is for such a sad occasion ~ so sorry for your loss.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...