Monday, July 15, 2013

MONDAY July 15~~~~ Don't worry be Happy!

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY JUNE LINKY CHALLENGE ends July 31
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY #113 SUMMER CHALLENGE ends July 23




Good Morning Friends,

Can you believe we are half way through July?
Where has this month gone?

I have a fun "Don't worry be happy" card for you.

Whenever I think of this it makes me happy.

What does not make me happy is the fact that I can not comment on some of your blogs, still!
I can comment once and then I come back and I can not comment on another post and sometimes I cannot comment at all.  Recently, my service provider upgraded our mail,  since then everything has gone kind of hay wire.  I will call them next week and find out what is going on in the mean time I will try to comment when I can, please bear with me.  I spent an hour last night and was only able to get 3 comments in. The biggest bummer is, sometimes it does not let me know until I have typed the whole comment and then it disappears. BUMMERRR!! Thanks for hanging in there with me.



Supplies:
Windsor Newton watercolors
Watercolor paper
PTI stamp set Happiness in Bloom
PTI Ink
Ripe Avocado, terra cotta tile, winter wisteria, dark chocolate
Cardstock PTI dark chocolate
Viva pearl pen
ribbon from Michaels

Challenges:
613 Ave: AG
Crafty ribbon:AG w ribbon
MIM:AG
Sunday funday:AG
crafting musketeers:ribbons and pearls

Have  a blessed day, Diana



20 comments:

  1. I love this song! Oh now it is stuck in my head! This card is so cute & CAS!

    Hugs,

    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful definition on your blooms, Diana!

    ReplyDelete
  3. pretty card- lovin' those blue/green leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is a fabulous card Diana - love it! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Diana ! Can't wait to play!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous , thank you for joining us over at the Crafting Musketeers , Fran (DT) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fab card ,love the effect you have with the flowers
    Thanks for joining us at MIM and good luck
    Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello.. Gorgeous card and image. Popped over from MIM for a look..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty Diana! Love these flowers!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the watercolor that you have used for this. Really awesome creation.

    Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely beautiful I saw it on Mim

    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card I saw you on MIM. I like the look of the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is really unusual - thanks for entering the Musketeers challenge Denise (DT)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...