Sunday, July 28, 2013

Inspired by: Anything goes


CLICK HERE for the CREATIVE INSPIRATIONS PAINT CHALLENGE


CLICK HERE for the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY JUNE LINKY CHALLENGE ends July 31
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY #114  Christmas in July  CHALLENGE ends August 6

 ---------------------------------------------

This week's challenge is:
Inspired By: Anything Goes

Hi  Everyone, I hope you are inspired with today's inspiration 
challenge for you:
Even though the challenge is anything goes I am in the Christmas in July spirit. 


Here's some inspiration:



It is an ATC, with a tag tied on the top, I love how the paint shimmers.
I painted the evergreen  patterned paper to give it some shimmer and also to pull all the colors together.
I also painted my stamp and then stamped it I used the seasons and celebration stamp set from CTMH Art Philosophy set. I painted the joy stamp with the fuchsia and then stamped it. I love the free flowing design effect the paint gives. I added  fairy dust to the dots in the tree to give some contrast
At the very top, I used a Jeweled inspiration.  The thread I used to tie the tag on is is antique crochet thread that my Aunt left for me when she passed away. I will use this spool for tags until it is gone.


I JUST LOVE THESE PAINTS!!









I hope you have enjoyed my project and will play along with this week's challenge!!
Remember you do not need to use CI Paints on your projects but if you have them we would LOVE to see how you used them!!
As always thanks for stopping by and
have a great week!



---------------------------------------
General Challenge Rules

Each week you will be given a challenge to find inspiration in/from what ever the challenge theme is... you can be as literal or abstract in your inspiration as you want....Just make sure you can tie it back to the theme! Challenge closes at 6:00pm Eastern on Saturday.
You will always be able to jump back to the current challenge by clicking the "Current Challenge" link in our sidebar. The rules can always be found by clicking the tab "Challenge Rules" at the top of the page.
You do not need to use the Creative Inspirations Paints in your project, however, if you do, tell us which colors you used, and your name will go in the drawing twice! Each month, one person will win 5 jars of paint in the colors of their choice. The winner will be randomly drawn from all the people who have played that month, so make sure to join in on our challenges each week!
---------------------------------------------

challenges:
LSP: Christmas in July
ATC Wicked Wednesdays: Christmas in July
Kraft journal: tie it on




Have a blessed day, Diana


12 comments:

  1. What a great ATC, and I love the sentimental value of using the items left to you by your aunt, how sweet. Thank you for joining us at Wicked Wednesday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those trees are gorgeous. Love the way you added the sentiment tag. TFS.
    D~
    http://designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous ATC!! So jealous to see Christmas crafting so early. LOL!! I usually wait until the week before Christmas, quickly create some CAS cards and quickly ship them out. Sometimes I can be such a procrastinator. Thank you for the inspiration. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The trees are just Beautiful!!Awesome ATC!!!
    Sending you bloggie love,
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, your trees are beautiful Diana! I love how this turned out:)
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great xmas atc . Thanks for joining us at wicked Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful Christmas tag! Love that stamp, will have to dig mine out :-) TFS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I am going to copy you! I never thought of painting my stamps! Have to try it. You are so clever, I get so many ideas from seeing your work!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so awesome!! The trees look amazing!! Love this my friend!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  10. It looks like you will use the Art Philosophy cartridge a lot. These stamps are so cool. I love the sparkly effect

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...